clash of clans on PC, bluestack for pc, andy for pc, Clash of clans hack on pc
Are you bored? travelling? Have spare time to kill? Download Clash Of Clans and say bye-bye to your boredom. It is one of the most exhaustively played games by people from all around the world. It is a great recreational activity you can do from the comfort of your home.
The top reason for its popularity is the adventure it provides. You can build your villages, train troops and earn gold in this game. It also is the perfect game for you if you like to play with your friends as it also has a multi-player option.
Well, the Android and iPhone users can get this game for free. Do you wish to play this wonderful game on your PC? We are here to the rescue. Read on to find out 2 ways in which you can download the COC to your PC for free!
Third- party applications like Andy, Youwave, Bluestacks etc. provide the environment needed to run our beloved COC on the PC. We bring to you the best ways to play COC on the PC.
Things required to install Clash of Clans on PC.
The requirements which should be fulfilled before being able to download COC on your PC are:
- Your PC must have at least 4 GB RAM as this is a heavy game
- A video graphics card in your PC
- 1 GB graphics card
Now that you are aware of the requirements, fulfil them if they are not already fulfilled. Once they are fulfilled, get super excited because in just a few minutes you are going to play COC on your PC!
#1 -Download COC on Windows 7/8/10 (Using Bluestacks)
Here are the steps required to download COC in your PC. Make sure you follow them all and in the given order so that you will be able to enjoy the game without any hassles. Let’s go!
- To download COC in your PC, you need to first install an Android emulator app. Let us do it by downloading Bluestacks which is one of the widely used Android emulator apps. Go to their official website and download the Bluestacks android app player.
- Install it into your PC. You need at least 2 GB space on your Hard Disk for it to be installed.
- Once the installation is complete, double-click on the Bluestacks icon on your desktop.
- Sign in to your Google Play Store using your e-mail id. If you don’t do this step now, you will have to do it later.
- Go to search and type “Clash of Clans”
- Once you find it, click on the install button and your game will start downloading.
Voila! It’s done. You finally have your game on your PC.
If you are still having a problem installing Bluestack here is a video also that can help you with that.
#2- Installing COC using Andy android app player
The process of downloading COC using the Andy Android app player is about 80% similar to downloading it using the Bluestacks android app player. Here’s how you can do it using the Andy Android app player:
- Download the Andy Android app player from the internet.
- Install it and sign-up in the Andy app.
- Using your e-mail id, sign into your Play Store account and search for “Clash of Clans” in the search button.
- Find the official game and click on install.
Just wait till the installation is complete and you can finally play COC on your PC!
Start playing and keep having fun!